Tracy Morgan makes surprise appearance at 2015 Emmys

Posted by senau bareng on Sunday 20 September 2015

Tracy Morgan is back and that he looks healthier previously. The actor made his comeback with the 2015 Emmy Awards after surviving a deadly bus crash in 2014.

Taking in the stage, the 46-year-old actor said, "I miss you so much Jimmy Kimmel said within this stage that we'll watch you back here the coming year Tracy Morgan. Well, as a result of my amazing doctors as well as the support of our family and my beautiful new wife, I'm here due to being on my own two feet," reports E! Online.

Morgan, who suffered a traumatic brain injury after his accident, further asserted he has began to feel like him again, meaning a whole lot of women will certainly get pregnant for the after party.

The 2015 Emmy Awards were held on September 20 in Los Angeles, California.